THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, February 6, 2010

This Dream..

I had a totally realistic dream today. I am not sure wat happened but this is wat happendd:

I was a poet and had written over 200 over poems and had a junior. One day my junior succeeded me and sttracted alot of customers to buy his book of poems. I was hurt and felt lousy(like how i did for my eng test, that kind of feeling) and was hurt more when my best friend took away 1 of my poem that has been yet to be published. I locked myself in my house and nvr went out. My junior realise this and was also hurt by my actions.
I recited 1 of my poems halfway sitting near the front door and then he continued the rest, he was at the door already (I dunno for how many days). I couldnt stand it any longer and cried and pouring out my feelings and thoughts.
This then, he opened the door and hugged me tightly that i could feel his emotions swept into me. He was in love with me in the beginning which i did not knew. He was also hurt because i avoided him and depised my best friend for stealing my poem.
By the time i woke up, my eyes were filled with tears and my heart ache. I wonder to myself, could it be my past life?

0 comments: