THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

CNY annnndddd other stuffs

Chinese New year was AVERAGE.. Today was an unlucky day for me.. Strawberry jam came out today and there is no bread to go with it so i had to wait for 3 hrs for the "bread" to come. Skipping that aside, i wassss sickkkkk! I had a terrible runny nose and sore throat =(((, next time CNY cannot eat as much as i wan. I also hadn't touch my books for a week! I feel very empty in my head right now. Alot of things to worry about..

good thing is that i made green tea ice-cream and it was sucessful except it melted so fast... Reminds me of BGF relationships nowadays. When you develop the relationship sooo well and soon it all crumbles down because of some crappy or what-so-ever reasons. Come on ppl! Love is about taking risk, it's about doing everything to be together, its about life or death situation and the 2 being as 1!!!! lols, i guess im overboard.. But i do believe in having a long everlasting love relationship

Kay, besides that, 3 test is coming next week and i didnt have the effort and time to study.. Just have to do my best and stay ALIVE!!!

Remember, love can surpass anything and maybe everything! So i say, its a good thing to love wholeheartedly!

0 comments: