THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Terrible experience & day (VOMIT DAY)

Today alot of bad things happen to me. 1st off in sch a spider with spots came on my arms and try to attack me with its "needles", out of panic Mrs Singh helped me flip it down the floor.

I shouldnt and ate mac as i vomited all my food recently just now, not once but THRICE!! Never gonna eat mac again. no no no! I felt really terrible and in pain. After vomitting.... (prepare for total gross-ness)

(TOTAL YUCK TUCK, DO NOT SEE IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH LIKE ME)

the sink was like almost to the brim and my maid had difficulty pushing the mixture into the drain. That's not the worst! I can see the potatoes swimming in the mixture. TO MY HORROR when i sneeze out countless time, mixture of flu,vomit and potatoes came out my nose.. YUCKS.

and you know what? My dad is worried but he's showing his anger too, like i failed O lvls or somehting. Went to the doctor and the doctor was like:" oh its not really the food that you eat, its pretty NORMAL to be vomitting" and he jokes around saying i should lose some weight.

Still feeling terrible while typing this but not so bad as 1 hour ago. WEll.. be surprise that i think it is good to vomit once in 3 yrs. However, the smell is stinky!!! It is still in my throat T_T!!!

0 comments: