THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Tokyo Fashion SPREE (items arrived) :D!

I'd received my clothes on friday and just opened today. I am sooooo happy although there's one shirt dress i can't fit on but the quality and the frabic was EXCELLENT! :) Definetely gonna buy again next time.
The clothes are real, there are some other sprees which uses imitation brands but tokyo fashion spree is one of the sprees you can trust! Especially if you want good quality chiffon material.

Okay, without further a do, i have some pictures to show you on the $95 i send on the 5 clothes.
Firstly the one that i couldn't fit (I gave it to my sister) << she fits oerfectly cos she has flat chest and small waist. Photobucket
Labels :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
This dress is nice, the string is a mix of leather and plastic :D
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I bought 1 flowery top and dress too. I think the dress is nicer :)
Photobucket
Lacey! :)
Photobucket
bottom layer
Photobucket
The dress :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And lastly, a jacket shirt --> abit large but can use as a jacket :D
The quality was good.
Photobucket
Photobucket

and i cut off the labels so anyone wants them? It's FOC :D. Tell me if you want some!
Photobucket
That's all. I can't wait to them out :) But studies is still the 1st priority.

Photobucket

0 comments: