THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The lord is my shepherd~ Psalm 23

My most favourite bible quote, say this it would calm you down in times of anxiety:

The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want.

He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters.

He restores my soul; He guides me in the paths of righteousness For His name's sake.

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You have anointed my head with oil; My cup overflows.

Surely goodness and loving kindness will follow me all the days of my life, And I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.
~ Psalm 23

Bless you all :)
Nights!
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments: