THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Motivation workshop----> 3 days

For these past 3 days i never felt so good! Im glad i met the trainers(Amin, Trina and Iunia). They were really great. I learnt how to improve myself as a person and it made me realised how important life is. It also gave me the strength to do better in my studies. Gonna be stress next wk but i tell myself that i can make it through tis challenge! It's gonna be a learning experience for me and i will continue to do better

For these pass 3 days i learnt how to think better and have a better self-esteem. If not 4 u mom, i would meet amazing frenz like Calvim, Debbie, Jared, Melissa, Eunice and many many others. I would not know how it feels to be in love, i wouldnt be breathing and talking.

I'm sure this motivation talk made not only me but others to change as well. Guys, be thankful 4 what u have! Seeya~

Things left to do....
Study for lit mock test
Study for bio test
Do situational writting
Continue on f&n coursework
Do off centre hwks!

SO MANY WHEN I WAS AWAY for the workshop... !!!!
Killer time tmr, i still have to go church and tuition at my relative's house! Sayonara free time T.T
Photobucket

0 comments: