THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hey guys, wat do u feel when your in love? Do you feel in pain and hurt when you dont see the one you like but when you do see him/her, you'll get happy and delighted.. That's what im feeling. Ever seen i think about him, i cant stop but want to see him each and everyday. Well.. He's out of my league and i dunno wat to do. Seeing him every day just makes me happy for no particular reason.. It makes me think that the ongoing problems that i face have disapeared temporaily. It's weird! But im afraid of the outcome of asking him. As proverb says

"do not judge a book by its cover"
and Debbie told me that if i want to know him better,
i'll have to take risk, risk failures , overcome disillusions and have a never ceasing love and i'll truimphant in the end.
But I guess im too afraid..

Right now, studies plays an important part in my life, with the problems im facing, my family, i'll just have to bear with it and do better. Love is patient and kind so i'll just have to wait till the time is right.
I'll be putting in my effort in improving my grades and getting great results and hopefully i'll truimphant till the end!!!
CIAO'~
Photobucket

0 comments: