THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Ahaha =D
I didnt post for a long time did I?

Well ALOT of things happened! ... I spend my holidays cooking cooking and playing comp and stuffs. hmm... I just made cheese and it was great! =DD

Xmas was normal for me. I went to church for mass and celebrated xmas with my relative form my mom's. My xmas resolution is to pass O lvls with flying colours!! ... if possible.. (IM SO DEAD! I didnt study and i feel like i forgot everything in like.. 2 MONTHS!!!) AHHHHHHH!

Well time to slap myself upside down and start studying SUPER hard for next yr.. NO MORE SLACKINGGG ARGH!!Im so angry with myself...

Ooo.. BTW I nid to know my holiday hwks before i get grilled in hot pan next yr. I didnt do even 1 in fact. Soooooo screwed! =(

HAVING AN ICE CREAM MAKER TMR!!! IM GONNA MAKE LOTS OF ICE-CREAM!!
AND I learnt quite a few recipes in 2 months!

next post im gonna post to you how to make cheese! so stay tune!

0 comments: